FOLLOWING THE MUSINGS OF A LONDON GIRL, WITH A LOVE FOR CANDID PHOTOGRAPHS AND SIMPLE AESTHETICS. SAY HI AT HABIN@HOTMAIL.CO.UK OR TWEET ME @HABIN_KIM.

Thursday 19 January 2012

BOOGIE BOOGIE.


I'm back jack from the little festive hiatus I took (I say festive, I mean exams and university applications). A bit of an update then, the photograph is from Connie's 18th Jungle Boogie- which was in a Jungle Gym, snm really. Other than the tomfoolery of that night, I have been manic busy working on my Art Foundation portfolio. Once again I experienced that dysfunctional monthly twitch, where I panic about academic plans and paths for the future- it seems there isn't a limit to the amount of hyperventilating a girl can do. However, the prospect of one day having a piece of work hung up in a London gallery is more than enough to keep me motivated.
And that's Annie FB above, liking herself a bit of urban monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment